We get asked a lot if we at Sesa Properties accept guest posts/if people can write for us? Yes. We accept guest posts on our site that are informative, not salesly and are on relevant (real estate) topics. Our main goal is to make sure that every article published is valuable to our readers.
If this sounds like a good opportunity then please read the guidelines below before reaching out to us.
If you are good with the rules and interested in submitting a guest post/writing for us then please email us at Dan@sesabuyshouses.com with your pitch. Please include 1. the topic idea you want to write about, 2. a description of the contents (preferably the headers), and 3. what you will be linking to.
Write For Us Content Guidelines
If you want to write for us you will need to follow all of our content guidelines below.
- Topics: topic must be about real estate and be about one of the areas below (or something closely related if relevant):
- Buying a house or investment property for cash
- Guest We Buy Houses posts
- Multifamily market trends
- Real estate investing
- Real estate market trends
- Rental market trends
- Selling a house or rental for cash
- Tips for adding value to your house before selling
- Length: A minimum of 800 words and a maximum of 2000 words
- Links: You can include 1 link to your site under the condition that it is completely relevant and non-spammy. It needs to be relevant to 1. our site, and 2. your guest post topic. We hold the right to reject your article or change the link if this condition is not met.
- Formatting and Grammar: The article must be both formatted (clear headings, paragraphs, structure, etc.) and grammatically EXCELLENT. We do not proofread or edit your article. If it is not to our standards we will reject your article. Again, we want to add value to our readership.
- Media: You can include one featured image (1200 x 628) plus one image or infographic in the text. It must be relevant to the article and a fit for our website. If it is not, we hold the right to change the image or alter it.
- Must Be Original Content: The article must be original. You cannot use an article that has been published elsewhere before. You also cannot use someone else’s content or plagiarize anyone else’s work. We will check to ensure it is original before it is published. In addition the content needs to be unique to our site. We can’t publish an article on a topic that we already covered.
- No links to adult, gaming or CBD, or other such websites will be accepted (they are completely irrelevant to our site).
Guest Posts We Like and Accept
We accept guest posts on our site that are genuinely informative, not salesly. We also need the articles to be related to real estate so it fits with our site and blog. In other words, we like articles that are valuable to our readers.
In addition the content needs to be unique to our site.
Guest Posts We Do Not Like and Will Not Accept
We will not accept salesly, spammy articles that are only written to promote links. The content needs to be relevant, of high quality and very informative. Also, we won’t accept unoriginal articles. The content needs to be unique to our site and not similar to an article we already published.
Please look through the articles on our site to make sure that your topic hasn’t already been covered.
Send Us Your Pitch If You Still Want to Write For Us
If you’ve read the guidelines above and still want to write for us then send your pitch to Dan@sesabuyshouses.com. Please include 1. the topic idea you want to write about, 2. a description of the contents (preferably the headers), and 3. what you will be linking to.
This is a great opportunity for those looking for a real estate write for us (real estate guest post).